Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Getting the ball rolling

So in the past week or so we've been getting used to living in the same state again. we've unpacked my room... ranging from unloading boxes to having jeff make me keep unneeded things in boxes. We've had tons of fun eating around and hanging out. On saturday I went to Jeff's cousin Brooke's wedding (he was working and i needed to watch kids during the sealing so i went alone). She looked beautiful and I had so much fun. It was the first realization that WOW. this is going to be me in just two months!
back to provo life... I've been taking classes and jeff has been working. Yesterday i finally got to go pick up my wedding dress and take it home. I just keep opening up the bag and looking at it and trying it on. I feel like a 3 year old i get so giddy :)
tomorrow we're going up to Logan to take engagement pictures courtesy of the amazing brittany cascio (check her out she's amazing). I got jeff excited about it by letting him pick out new shirts and shoes :)
My newest clothing obsession has been shade shirts. in the past month i've stocked up on loads of different colors. They are so cute, modest and look aaaamazing. i definitely suggest them to ANYONE.
This weekend Jeff and I are heading to sun valley idaho to spend time with his extended family. I'm so excited. It's been so fun getting to spend time with his parents, cousins and all the aunties. :)

ps. Happy early independence day everyone :)


1 comment:

  1. HEY!! Thanks for the love on here! :) I had such a blast with you and Jeff and the pictures are going to be amazing!!! I can't wait to spend more time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete