Sunday, September 19, 2010

Recentlyy

As of recently we have COMPLETELY finished moving EVERYTHING in. I am so excited to be done with:

Moving clothes around
unpacking
putting together couches, tv stands, kitchen tables, end tables, coffee tables, luvsacs, and dressers.
finding home furnishings
moving boxes from place to place

I am SO glad that we are all done :)

Jeff and I have become completely and TOTALLY obsessed with Lie to me. We are using our netflix to watch this show... so excited to watch the finale tomorrow :)

Tonight, we got to have a cousin dinner at our house with some of Jeff's cousins that are in Provo. Once again got to use the delicious recipe courtesy of lindsay and wow them with my amazing cooking... well following an amazing recipe. and of course after dinner we had some lie to me time :)

Can't wait for more fun events like BRAD PAISLEY this friday :) (this will be my 3rd time seeing him and only jeff's 1st... coulda been my 4th and jeffs 2nd but i was in that silly little accident... if it were up to me i would have gone in my beautiful TLSO.)

1 comment: