Monday, August 23, 2010

83 hours

In only 9 and a half short hours jeffrey will be HERE. in VIRGINIA! not baltimore, not DC, not norfolk, not raleigh. he's flying into the good ole RICHMOND airport and I'm so excited. We are getting married in 83 short short short hours and i couldn't be more excited. While he is here we will be running NONSTOP errands and im so excited to have someone to actually do them with :) with only 3 days to go i'll go ahead and give 3 reasons i'm most excited to be married.

1. i get a cuddle buddy 24/7 ok ok maybe not since jeff doesn't always want to cuddle (or cuddow because i can't say "ld" ...thanks Kylee Dial for teaching me that :) ) But i have the option whenever i want.

2. i always have someone who cares about me. I'm so excited to be able to every night just talk about our day together and just share everything. Along the lines of sharing everything i had the epiphany a few weeks back that i am never going to have my own bed or room again! i guess if i have to have another roommate jeffrey is a pretty good one to have :)

3. someone i get to kiss whenever i want. One of my favorite movies is Sweet Home Alabama... reminds me of Virginia on steroids... anyways melanie asks jake "What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow" and he replies "So I can kiss you anytime I want." i'm excited for that... let's hope jeff is too :)

Get excited everyone.... only 3 days to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment