Friday, August 6, 2010

Catch up

wJuly 27th was my birthday. I decided i didn't want to be a teenage bride so i turned 20. For my birthday jeff got me beatles rockband, the original rockband game, and a gorgeous key ring. it was amazing. My parents got me tickets to go see Brad Paisley in september too :) My present for myself (via grandma's birthday money) was my very own Leo... short for leopold :) Leo is a baby ball python... YEP I am now a snake owner. Now before you go thinking ewww gross. Ball Pythons are the NICEST snakes and great pets. He will end up being about 4-5 feet long and about 30 years old :) i'm excited to be a "Cool mom" that has a snake :)
Leo on our couch

Last week I had to do a project for my History of Creativity Project. I was stumped until sunday... 3 days before my project was due... YIPES!!!! :( I decided to do a "creative" recreation on "the thinker" i made the sculpture by wrapping myself in saran wrap part by part then wrapping THAT in packing tape.
my head wrapped in saran wrap and tape

finished product minus the arms :)
overall a super fun project... we'll see how the grading goes though :)

This week jeff and i also moved lots of things into our apartment and got our first wedding present! we have our bed, night stand, love seat, chair, tv stand, LEO TANK, and end/coffee tables




As of today, i have to take 2 quizzes, 2 finals, pack, and get ready for COSTA RICA with my family in 4 days and i'm marrying the man of my dreams in only 20 short days :) i LOVE my life!

1 comment:

  1. Okay so i'm totally reading through your blog posts haha but guess what!!! July 27th is my birthday toooo!!!! I think that is pretty sweet =)

    ReplyDelete