Thursday, January 5, 2012

New School Year

Jeff and I have successfully completed day 1 of our new semester. Classes seem great...but coming home and not being in class is so much nicer. I think all the time about how happy I am to be completely done with school. The downside to this is...what am I supposed to do in April? Will I have a job? Will my four years of college be in vain? I love the classes that I've taken but it seems like I'm just graduating at a time where the economy has other plans.
The other day I realized what my parents were talking about when they said they learned something in high school but didn't remember it any more. When I was in high school, I thought, How on EARTH can you forget this important stuff?? Well, I was trying to remember something I learned and I did not remember how to do it AT all. It was embarrassingly awful and I knew I was getting old. The worst part is that this happened less than a week ago and I can't even remember what I forgot!
As school is starting back up, here's to learning things that we will inevitably forget in just 4 years.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cute blog!! =) I found your blog through Miken's blog. I'm sneaky like that. So I didn't know you got married on the same date that you met. That is so cute!! =) p.s. thanks again for dinner tonight it was so good and super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need you to keep up on your blog! (not that i am!) outside of school, work, homework, interviews, house work, photog class, and hanging out with us, AND bachelor... there is exactly 5 minutes in which you can update your blog. do it :)

    ReplyDelete